Last version dated 27 April 2023.
This Charter explains what personal information we collect about you, how and why we use it and to whom we communicate it in the context of taking into account and processing your request on the site https://live.norauto.com (hereinafter the “Site”).
This Charter may be modified, completed or updated in order to comply with any legal, regulatory, jurisprudential or technical evolution.
However, your personal data will always be processed in accordance with the policy in force at the time of their collection, unless a mandatory legal requirement stipulates otherwise and is applied retroactively.
- Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The data controller referred to in this Policy is :
MGTS SA, a limited company under Swiss law with a capital of 250,000 Swiss francs (CHF), registered in the Geneva Trade Register under the company identification number (IDE) CHE-112.387.692, whose registered office is located at Petit Lancy, 12 avenue des Morgines 1213 CH Geneva (Switzerland).
2. What personal data are collected?
These are the following data:
Personal and contact data: Name, first name, e-mail address.
3. What are the purposes and legal basis of the processing?
|Processing||Purposes||Legal basis||Duration of storage|
|Prospecting||Recontacting potential customers||Consent||2 years|
|Processing the request||Support||Consent||2 years|
4. Who will receive your personal data?
The data may also be shared with and/or made accessible to duly authorised and identified external service providers, who act as subcontractors either (i) following the instructions of MGTS and (ii) only to process the personal data entrusted to them within the limits necessary for the performance of their services (e.g. to ensure the hosting of the data)
- Infomaniak [politique de confidentialité]
These recipients are contractually bound to respect the confidentiality and security of the personal data they are likely to receive and to use them exclusively within the framework of the services entrusted to them by MGTS.
5. Exercise of rights
What are your rights?
- The right to access your personal data: This right allows you to obtain a copy of all the personal data concerning you that MGTS has, and information on the processing that we carry out on these data.
- The right to rectify your personal data: this right allows you to update your personal data.
- The right to delete your personal data: this right allows you to obtain the deletion of part or all of your personal data at MGTS.
- The right to portability of your personal data: this right allows you to obtain a copy of your data when it meets the following conditions:
- (i) you have provided this data to MGTS or it results from your use of our services, including our website, and
- (ii) this data has been collected on the basis of your consent or the execution of the contractual relationship between you and MGTS.
This copy will be provided to you in a format that allows you to use the data or to have it used by a service provider of your choice.
- The right to object to the processing of your data by MGTS on legitimate grounds
This right allows you to stop MGTS processing some of your data for the future where you have a legitimate reason.
- The right to obtain the limitation of the processing carried out by MGTS. The exercise of this right allows you to stop, for a limited period of time, any processing other than the conservation of data on certain personal data, because:
- You dispute the accuracy of this data (while we carry out the necessary checks), orYou contest the lawfulness of the processing of this data by MGTS, or
- You wish to use this data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims when we were about to delete it.
- The right to define the fate of your data post mortem:
This right allows you to provide MGTS with your instructions on what to do with your personal data after your death (their retention, deletion, and if necessary their communication).
6. How to exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights with MGTS by sending an email to email@example.com.
When exercising these rights, you may be asked to provide proof of identity and, where appropriate, the information needed to process your request.
You can also lodge a complaint directly with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) on the following website: https://www.cnil.fr.
For any information on the protection of personal data, you can also consult the CNIL or send any question to the DPO of MOBIVIA at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.